3 May 2010

Steve Lacy - (1992) New York 1992.04.01 (Trio) - [FLAC]


Another imaginary cover from an imaginary label.


Hi to everyone here!
FIRST A GREAT THANKS(!!!) TO ALL INCONSTANT SOL CONTRIBUTORS
for their generosity and invaluable work!

Day by day I've been sure that places like this one really contribute to the knowledge of this terrific music, and to the growth of the musical culture in general.
I've been (I'am) proud of having little contribute to this blog.
As a gift to everyone here and in particular to those who couldn't rightly download this recording.

I'll re-up here that astoshing fine concert with new links.


Steve Lacy - (1992) New York 1992.04.01 (Trio) - [FLAC].rar
Parts 1, 2 and 3

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wxunfytmtmx
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jqwzmqo42mw
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nhlxy0njn5t

Here the link to the others infos:
http://inconstantsol.blogspot.com/2009/01/tom-cora-and-sam-bennetts-third-person.html



Listen loud to the music

SEE YOU LYM

12 comments:

wightdj said...

Excellent, thanks.

riccardo said...

happy to see you again with us !

marten512 said...

Another sonic triumph for 'lym records'. This is a superb recording of some really excellent music making. Many thanks for taking the time and trouble to put it up again for the benefit of people like me who weren't around the first time (and also, belated thanks for the Wuppertal 1983 set).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the music and the write-up!

kinabalu said...

Thanks to the LYMinous one!

Igor said...

Many thanks, LYM:

Musaklee said...

Thanks a lot. This is very nice. I'll see what I can do about the [possible] CODA article.

Cheers.

Unknown said...

Lym,

This is an excellent blog, and as a result of the hard work put into it my appreciation of Lacy has quadrupled!

Be encouraged.

Thanks,

jbni

JazzHound said...

I was EXTREMELY pleased to find these media fire files are still available.
This is some excellent Steve Lacy in a trio setting w/Tom Cora + Sam Bennett. The first of this config I've found. THANK YOU!

Ernst Grgo Nebhuth said...

...me too...Thanks

Tantris said...

... and me! It was the 'Two, Five & Six - Blinks' LPs that converted me, after I initially found Lacy quite difficult.

Vancouver said...

Late to the game, thank you for keeping links active!